Bluewater Basics by Haddrell’s Point Tackle Crew
- March 11 from 8am-12pm or 1pm-5pm
- Haddrell’s Point Tackle is going to get you into the game of offshore fishing.
- We are going to spend a half day with you prepping you for everything from rod and reel setups, tackle, rigging ballyhoo, to even taking you on a boat in the harbor to see what your trolling spread should look like.
- This is a perfect class for the most extreme beginners. We will have you ready to troll in no time!
- Cost is $95 and you will be provided breakfast/lunch and walk away with some trolling lures rigged and ready! Each class is limited to 8 fishermen.
- Call us at (843) 881-3644 to sign up or email email@example.com with any questions.
- View the flyer for this event.
Spring Lowcountry Redfish Seminar by Capt Geoff Bennett of Charleston Charter Fishing
- March 14 at 6:00pm (West Ashley location)
- Learn from one of our local charter captains the patterns of spring time redfish in our lowcountry waters!
- From what to throw, to where to look, this seminar will certainly leave you with plenty of local information!
- Free! Please RSVP in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org or (843) 573-3474