Custom Rod Building Class with Haddrell’s Point Tackle Repair Shop
- November 3, 2018 from 8am-4pm (Mount Pleasant location)
- Ever wanted to have your own custom rod and learn how to do it yourself?!
- If so, join us as we walk you through the steps to make your own fishing masterpiece.
- Cost of class is $200 and limited to 6 people.
- You will be building a 7′ rod suited for the inshore waters of Charleston.
- Please call our Repair Shop (843-881-3644) to sign up and pay to hold your spot in the class.
- Signup deadline is October 24th
Ragin Cravin Fly Tying Night with the Haddrell’s Point Fin to Feather Crew
- November 7, 2018 from 6pm-8pm (Mount Pleasant Fin to Feather location)
- Fly Tying Nights are starting back up with a RAGE! Class is FREE of charge.
- Join us Nov 7th as we tie the Ragin Cravin, perfect for all predatory species like redfish, trout, and flounder.
- If you do not have the materials you may purchase them that night.
- Our staff will be on hand to walk you through tying this gem to help you catch more fish OTF!
- Please RSVP to our fly shop at 843.881.3644
Fly Casting Class with Captain John Irwin
- November 10, 2018 from 8am-1pm (Mount Pleasant Fin to Feather location)
- Come join us for our ‘Introduction to Fly Fishing’ Classes with Capt. John Irwin on November 10, 2018.
- These classes are an all encompassing introduction to fly fishing. Students will learn two different types of casts: roll casting and general.
- We will also cover a broad range of knots and students will have a knowledge of all connections. We will also discuss fly selection as well as general fishing knowledge of our area.
- If you want to learn everything you need to know to get started this class is for you!
- Classes are from 8am until 1pm at Haddrell’s Point in Mount Pleasant. Lunch will be provided by Haddrell’s Point.
- Classes must be paid for in advance at our store location in Mount Pleasant.
- For questions, call 843-881-3644 and ask to speak with the Fly Shop.