Haddrell’s Point Fly Casting Class by Haddrell’s Point Tackle Crew
- April 8 at 3:30pm (Mount Pleasant location)
- Have you ever wanted to learn the art of fly casting? Haddrell’s Point can get you dialed in to casting a fly rod.
- Local fly fishing captains will be on hand to assist with the basics and give you their tips from years of experience.
- We typically start with the dynamics of the line and equipment and move into the proper techniques to casting and will finish with tips such as line management .
- Class usually last an hour and a half.
- Cost is $30 and must be paid in advance. Class is limited to ten people.
- Please call the shop to sign up at 843.881.3644
Topwater Tactics and Inshore Fishing by Haddrell’s Point Tackle Crew
- April 17 at 6:00pm (Mount Pleasant location)
- Catching fish with topwater plugs is one of the most exciting ways to catch fish in the creeks.
- Come learn the technique of catching fish on surface plugs as well as some of the basics to fishing live bait in the creeks.
- This class is meant to cover most aspects of the inshore bite.
- Class is free of charge but please call to RSVP at 843.881.3644
Inshore Live Bait Techniques Seminar by Scott Hammond and the Haddrell’s Point Crew
- April 25 at 6:00pm (West Ashley location)
- With decades of lowcountry fishing experience, Scott and crew will help you Learn how to properly hook different live baits, rig up effectively, and how/when/where to use specific rigs!
- Free! Please RSVP in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org or (843) 573-3474