Offshore Tackle and How to Set It Up by Captain Chuck Griffin
- May 2, at 6:00pm (Haddrell’s Point, Mount Pleasant)
- With the offshore bite starting to really heat up we will have Captain Chuck Griffin with us for a night full of offshore experience.
- Chuck will talk basics about trolling speed, where to, what to look for, and to really dial in to how to rig your tackle. How do you make your leaders?
- Do I use ballyhoo spring or copper wire? When should I use wire versus monofilament?
- Captain Chuck will answer questions like these and many more. This is the class for early stage offshore fishermen!
- Seminar is free of charge but please RSVP to email@example.com or (843) 881-3644.