Fishing with the Kids by the Staff of Haddrell’s Point Tackle
- July 8, at 8:00am-10:00am or 10:00am-12:00pm (Haddrell’s Point, Mount Pleasant)
- Join the Haddrell’s Point staff for a morning of fishing, crabbing, and cast netting.
- We take a group of ten kids per outing down to our secret fishing spot to enjoy catching fish and crabs.
- We are offering two classes on the same day.
- The class is limited to ten kids per outing and outings last two hours.
- Recommended ages are 3-15 years old.
- Cost is $30 per child and must be paid in advance to secure your spot.
- If the parent wants to participate we recommend they get a saltwater fishing license.
- We supply all of the tackle, bait, and gear.
- We suggest sending them with water and snacks.
- Call us to sign up your little fishermen at 843-881-3644
Fishing Offshore in a Smaller Vessel by the Staff of Haddrell’s West Ashley
- July 19, at 6:00pm (Haddrell’s Point, West Ashley)
- Come learn how to safely yet effectively fish smaller vessels offshore of South Carolina and on the big pond!
- FREE, please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or (843)573-3474