Fishing with the Kids by the Staff of Haddrell’s Point Tackle
- August 5, at 7:30am-9:30am or 9:30am-11:30pm (Haddrell’s Point, Mount Pleasant)
- Join the Haddrell’s Point staff for a morning of fishing, crabbing, and cast netting.
- We take a group of ten kids per outing down to our secret fishing spot to enjoy catching fish and crabs.
- We are offering two classes on the same day.
- The class is limited to ten kids per outing and outings last two hours.
- Recommended ages are 3-15 years old.
- Cost is $30 per child and must be paid in advance to secure your spot.
- If the parent wants to participate we recommend they get a saltwater fishing license.
- We supply all of the tackle, bait, and gear.
- We suggest sending them with water and snacks.
- Call us to sign up your little fishermen at 843-881-3644
Fly Tying Class – Popping Bugs by Capt. Simon Owens
- August 31, at 6:00pm (Haddrell’s Point, West Ashley)
- Limited to 10 persons, $10 per person
- Free, Please RSVP to email@example.com or (843)573-3474