Tailing Reds Seminar by Capt Tucker Blythe of Grey Ghost Charters
- July 21, at 6pm (West Ashley location)
- Come let Capt Blythe show you how he chases Redfish up in our lowcountry marshes!
- From his favorite baits and presentations to what Penn Rod and Reel outfits to use, Capt. Blythe will certainly help guide you to shallow water success!!
- Free of charge. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or or (843)573-3474
Fishing With The Kids by the Haddrell’s Point Crew
- July 27, at 8:00am (Mount Pleasant location)
- Haddrell’s Point Tackle and staff will be putting the kids on some fish this summer!
- Join us down at our secret spot to catch fish and crabs!
- Ideal for kids ages 3-12 years old but, of course, anyone is welcome.
- Cost per angler is $25.00 and must be paid prior to fishing trip.
- Our trip will start at 8am and go through 10am.
- If parents/guardians are going to fish it is recommended they get a fishing license.
- All rods, bait, and tackle are provided so just bring your shades and some bottled water.
- Each trip is limited to ten kids.
- RSVP to email@example.com or 843.881.3644