Ready, Set, Rig by Haddrell’s Point Tackle Crew
- Every Saturday during the month of January & February from 3pm-5pm (both Haddrell’s Point Tackle locations).
- Join us every Saturday for an afternoon full of rigging and getting ready for the upcoming offshore season. We will have professional staff on hand for all your rigging needs.
- We will cover all bases of offshore fishing whether it be hook sharpening, tying bimini twists, haywire twists, or rigging for circle hooks, and many other rigging techniques.
Shallow Water Reds by Captain Mike Able and Captain Mark Phelps
- January 20 @ 6pm (Barrier Island Marine on Savannah Highway)
- Cover everything you need to learn on how to catch reds in the winter. From using spin tackle to throwing the fly we will help you get dialed in to catching these spooky reds in the winter!
- Seminar is free of charge but please call 843.881.3644 or email email@example.com to RSVP.
Fly Tying Class by Simon Owens
- January 21 @ 6pm (West Ashley location)
- $5 material charge, limited to 10 persons.
- FREE, RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or (843) 573-3474
Charleston Boat Show by Haddrell’s Point Tackle Crew
- January 24-26 (North Charleston Coliseum)
- Come visit us at the Charleston Boat Show. We will have staff on hand with all kinds of goodies including Steve Martin, of FishRazr tackle.
- There will be all kinds of FishRazr teasers and Go Pro accessories!
How to Catch Sheepshead by Captain Chuck Griffin
- January 28 @ 6pm (Mount Pleasant location)
- Capt Chuck Griffin is leading the class on how to catch the convicts! One of the great fish to catch in the winter is the sheepshead.
- Captain Chuck will cover his best tips and techniques on bait of choice, rigs, and locations. Don’t miss out!
- Seminar is free of charge but please call 843.881.3644 email email@example.com to RSVP.