Fishing with the Kids by the Haddrell’s Point Crew
- August 4, at 8am-10am
- Join the Haddrell’s Point staff on a morning outing of catching fish and crabs.
- The Haddrell’s Point staff will take you to our secret spot to get the kids started with fishing and crabbing.
- Class is limited to ten kids per trip and kids must be 15 years of age or younger.
- Haddrell’s Point supplies all of the tackle and bait. All we ask is that you bring any drinks or snacks you may want.
- Cost per child is $30.00 and must be paid in advance. We suggest that any parents that want to help and/or participate get a fishing license.
- Please meet at Haddrell’s Point (Mt Pleasant) fifteen minutes prior to fishing trip so we can give the kids the needed items.
- Call the shop to sign up at 843.881.3644
Early Fall Flounder Seminar by Capt. John Fuss
- August 26, at 6pm (West Ashley location)
- Come let Capt John give you some pointers on how to tangle with some fall flatties! Never a bad time with Capt John presenting!
- FREE, please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or or (843)573-3474