Standup Paddleboard Fishing Tournament with Haddrell’s Point Tackle,
Charleston Watersports, and Dragonfly Paddleboards on June 16, 2012. Below is a little information.
General Tournament Information:
Thank you for your participation in the first SUP fishing tournament in the Carolinas! We
intend to make this a fun and memorable tournament for everyone.
Captain’s Meeting: Friday June 15th @ 6:00pm
at Haddrell’s Point Tackle and Supply
885 Ben Sawyer Blvd – Mt Pleasant, Sc. 29464
Refreshments will be served and we?ll have raffles and giveaways for all!
*Anglers that do not own a SUP will be able to rent one from Charleston Watersports for a reduced fee of $25.00 for the day. The SUP are first come first serve so be sure to
reserve one early!!
Registration Fee: $40.00 per angler
Registration will close at end of business Friday, June 15th (Haddrells 7pm, Chas
* Payout is for 1st and 2nd place for each eligible species with a 60% payout for first
and 40% payout for second place.
Additional Awards include:
- The Garbage Can Award (the most unique trash item returned to the weight in)
- Largest Redfish Award (must be photo and text to Dave Clifford prior to weigh in closing)
- Road Warrior Award (angler who traveled the farthest to compete)
- Rig my Board Award (the most decked out SUP fishing board in the tournament)
Weigh-In: Saturday June 16 from 2pm to 4pm at Charleston Watersports, 1255 Ben Sawyer Blvd, Mt Pleasant, Sc. 29464