Come sharpen your skills with Capt. John Irwin of Fly Right Charters. John has tons of experience as a fly fishing guide and casting instructor. Whether you’re trying to step into the fly scene for the first time or are trying to hone in your skills, this is the class for you! Class runs from 9-1 on Saturday and costs $75.00 per person. Call either store to sign up!
Stop by Haddrells Point in West Ashley on March 30th and check out the latest and greatest from Diawa!
Representatives will be on hand from there Headquarters.
They will be chatting about
• LT spinning complete line up
• SV Baitcasting
• Saltiga / Saltist conventional
• Saltist Inshore
• Magseal Ball Bearings
• LT Concept
• Mag-system / Air-break
Demos throughout the day, along with special giveaways.
If you have a question about Diawa Product today will be the day to ask those questions.
Saturday, March 30th, 2019 at 10:00AM – 04:00PM
Haddrell’s Point West Ashley, (843) 573 3474
Spring can offer a number of things to target, whether it be turkeys in the woods, trout inshore, or sheepshead on the wrecks. Spring can also be a little tricky with the continuous change in weather patterns but one thing that trends is sheepshead on the reefs. Let Capt. Chuck share his expertise with you on when, where, and how to catch fish on the nearshore reefs. Call the shop to sign up at 843.881.3644 *Seminar is FREE (MT PLEASANT STORE LOCATION)
Tuesday, March 5th, 2019 at 06:00PM – 07:00PM
Come join us for our in-store Big Holiday Sale 2018!
Call our stores if you have any questions. We are looking forward to see you all. Happy Holidays!
Mount Pleasant | 885 Ben Sawyer Blvd | 843-881-3644
West Ashley | 47 S. Windermere Blvd. | 843-573-3474
2019 Shallow Water Fishing Expo
- Jan 19, 2019 – Jan 20, 2019 form 9am-3pm (Omar Shrine Temple – 176 Patriots Point Rd, Mount Pleasant, South Carolina 29464)
- The Shallow Water Fishing Expo (SWFE) is a two day event with the best of the best all in one room!
- Come see premier apparel,rod, reel, and tackle industry leaders as well as top boat manufacturers from all over!
- We are very excited to have celebrity guests Mark Nichols, C.A Richardson, and Brian Latimer!
- These guys, along with local pro staffers, will be on hand for the weekend conducting seminars on various fishing experiences and techniques.
- There will also be tons of demonstrations, things for the kids to do, pet adoption(Pet Helpers), and many other great vendors to come see and support.
- Part of the proceeds from the event will go to the Coastal Conservation Association of South Carolina.
- CCA SC will have another Sportsman’s Raffle package so don’t forget to purchase a raffle ticket from them at the event!
- SWFE Tickets are only $5 and parking is FREE!
- Tickets can be purchased at the door or online. Lunch(Chas Bay Gourmet) and beer can be purchased at the event.
Fly Casting Class with Captain John Irwin
- February 23, 2019 from 8am-1pm (Mount Pleasant Fin to Feather location)
- Come join us for our ‘Introduction to Fly Fishing’ Classes with Capt. John Irwin on February 23, 2019.
- These classes are an all encompassing introduction to fly fishing. Students will learn two different types of casts: roll casting and general.
- We will also cover a broad range of knots and students will have a knowledge of all connections. We will also discuss fly selection as well as general fishing knowledge of our area.
- If you want to learn everything you need to know to get started this class is for you!
- Classes are from 8am until 1pm at Haddrell’s Point in Mount Pleasant. Lunch will be provided by Haddrell’s Point.
- Classes must be paid for in advance at our store location in Mount Pleasant.
- For questions, call 843-881-3644 and ask to speak with the Fly Shop.